Thursday, June 20, 2013

Hello its my second piece!! SLEEK I-DIVINE PALETTE

Hello beauty junkies,,
this is my second post for today and i will try my best to write down something Blinking and some review about one of  a famous brand from UK!!!

THIS IS SLEEK I DIVINE PALLETE



                                                        I DIVINE STORM AND I DIVINE SPARKLE

this is my 1st time to bought something and i've been convinced enough by blog reviews and to make a purchased and VOILA!! I wasnt dispointed.
and in a split second i directly apply my new babies onto my eyelids and the result were beyond the expectations.
bellow i attached my eye make up with those palettes.




As you can see i applied this eyeshadow without any primer before but the color is highly pigmented!!!

in 1 touch you can make this bold eye make up..trust me its really worth it to buy!!


The eye shadows are so easy to blend and do so beautifully. You can create a smoky evening look or a natural shimmery day time look, perfect for summer! This eye shadow lasts all day without creasing!

PACKAGING :
 I-divine Palette packaging looks very attractive and expensive but not as expensive when you open it because the palette is very frail but i think its fine.

PRICE :
I bought them for IDR180.000/each.its quite cheap than other make up brand with similarity quality level
90%.(but so far as i know the price is more cheap when you buy this products online or outside from indonesia)

WHERE TO BUY :

I bought them from online shop.

OVER-ALL :

I’m so happy with these I-DIVINE PALETTE, I am going to be buying them in the other shades available! I would definitely recommend these PALETTE to a friend.  I can’t wait to try out different looks with these trios and see what I can create :)

THANK YOU SO MUCHOO FOR READING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment