Thursday, June 20, 2013

makeup-druggie intro

Good day,

Hi,this is my first time to blogging.and first time in ages i have interested to write something and share to others about my interest and also my experiences. my name is irene i live in jakarta,Indonesia.
My interest to beauty things is so massive lately.its begun when i was graduate from senior high school and enter the phase called as pub-erty ( the second phase of your puberty. its when you hit your 21st birthday and are now able to go to bar and have a date with MAN a real man). first step i learned how to put eyeliner in appropriate way and after that all my world turns to crazy for make up things.it happened frequently when i went to the mall and stop by at make up store it sparked my interest always to see what they have at the stores and bought a things from the stores at the end.
And when i got back at home i always had  guilty pleasure for what i did.

its sort of disease which there's no cure for it. i always try to stop my "bad" habit for shopping spree for unimportant thing like this but at the end the answer is always NO!!

This habit makes me called as irene the make up junkie,druggie and what so ever..i got this name from my besties because they know me so well and really understand my craze about make up things.and actually they got the benefits from me when they have to attending wedding reception,cocktail party,farewell,graduation party etc at the end they stop by at my house and asking me nicely to make over them accordance with the party they attended and eventually i did what they asked :) . i really love and happy to make up someone and make them different just from a moment ago i got a satisfaction beyond the words for sure.

long time ago when i was a newbie i had no idea how to make up in appropriate way and how to use those things for a right way. I learned all by my self and you-tubing all the time i spent a whole day just only to watched make up beauty thing on the video and read tips and beauty tricks from beauty gurus on their blog or articles.

well i think thats it for the 1st piece on my blog!!

see yaaa at the second piece..i wonder whats on my second post...

No comments:

Post a Comment